Aarogyam Noni is derived from the fruit of a small evergreen plant known as Morinda Citrofolia or Indian mulberry – a super antioxidant and a natural detoxifier and has been used for more than 2000 years to support the entire body function. Aarogyam Noni Syrup contains safe and all natural ingredients and is manufactured to high quality standards. Noni is known to help revitalize cells & tissues, improves body’s self-healing mechanism and quality of the blood. The Syrup of noni fruit has an impressive range of vitamins and minerals.
Aarogyam Noni (morinda citrifolia) Syrup | 800 ml
- Aarogyam Noni Syrup has condensed the purest form of Noni which offers a gamut of healthful vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients to improve the body’s overall functioning
- Aarogyam Noni Syrup combined with the goodness of Garcinia, Withania somnifera and Centella Asiatica are powerful, health-giving food formulated from nature for greater health, greater energy, body balancing and well-being
- Aarogyam Noni Syrup Rejuvenates the body by revitalising the cells, Restores energy, Relieves pain accumulated due to stress and anxiety, Improves memory, concentration and focus
- Regular use of Aarogyam Noni Syrup reduces inflammation, purifies the bloodstream and stimulates the immune system and Helps maintain healthy skin, scalp and hair
- Suggested Usage: The best time to take Aarogyam Noni Syrup is on empty stomach. Take 15ml of Aarogyam Noni Syrup in the morning and another 15ml in the evening with a glass (100ml) of water or as directed by your physician.